Placebo Freakshow Forum

Guessing the song (25 random songs lyrics quizz)

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 15:00

Taken from Jade's DA
But i'm trying to make it out as a game.

So, i'll put my Windows Media Player (because this is the player i use) on random and write the first lines of the 25 first songs that plays.
Then you'll have to guess what song it is. NO CHEATING BY GOOGLE !

Then if no one finds some, i'll put new till all are discovered, then someone else will put up 25 lyrics of 25 songs and so on ^^

1. For a price Id do about anything except pull the trigger for that Id need a pretty good cause

2. Basic instincts, social life paradoxes side by side don't submit to stupid rules be yourself and not a fool

3. A nos joies passées a nos ailes à nos étoiles a la vie comme à la mort nous tomberons nous rêverons encore

4. You’re always ahead of the game I drag behind you never get caught in the rain when I’m drenched to the bone every time

5. So you been to school for a year or two and you know you've seen it all

6. I see a river it's oceans that I want you have to give me everything everything's not enough

7. Fed up with your indigestion swallow words one by one your folks got high at a quarter to five don’t you feel you’re growing up undone.

8. Remember me when youre the one whos silver screen remember me when youre the one you always dreamed

9. Her fabulous invention, what strange imagination shown her glorious intentions, a sea of doubt beneath her own.

10. There's a cold wind out tonight the chill of distant eyes an orbit survey finds...your mind

11. Juste un signe de toi me suffira et c'est comme ça et je m'ennuies déjà j'ai entendu toutes les églises sonner nous réveiller si fiers de rien

12. A burst of speed is all I need to set me free a flagging start that stirs the heart to ecstasy

13. I've waited hours for this i've made myself so sick i wish i'd stayed asleep today

14. Tu étais sans doute mieux que la drogue plus brillante que la lumière plus permanente qu'un hiver tu étais tellement mieux...

15. The atom will implode the fragile kingdom fall the tremor becomes a quake there's a body in the lake

16. Once a while when your sorrows have a name and day is dark as night no remorse and no redemption

17. Fall into you, is all I seem to do when I hit the bottle because I afraid to be alone, tear us in two, is all it seems to do as the anger fades, this house is no longer a home.

18. Come back to me a while change your style again

19. Everyday I love you less and less it's clear to see that you've become obsessed i've got to get this message to the press that everyday I love you less and less

20. Outrun the fight I used to hide in quiet places

21. Do you erase and replace what you're thinking do you erase and replace what you feel

22. corrosive tainted by my sin I'm spilling blood and I can hardly contain it

23. For every minute and every hour I'm awake but I'm sleeping my eyes are hers and she see's thru them well my mind's all hers under a goddess spell

24. Everything has been said before there's nothing left to say anymore when it's all the same you can ask for it by name

25. I'm gonna fight 'em off a seven nation army couldn't hold me back they're gonna rip it off taking their time right behind my back

Edited by Hinahon - 2/9/2009, 17:35

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:02

oy! there's more than half that i don't know lol :o

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:05

XDD

ho well, try the ones you know :P

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:14

3. Indochine - Ladyboy
4. Placebo - Drag
8. Placebo - Special Needs
17. Placebo - Because I want you
18. Placebo - TIM
19. Kaiser chiefs- Every day I love you less and less
24. MM - This is the new shit
25. White stripes - 7 nation army

but i think you listen to many bands I don't really listen to at all

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:17

yup those are right :P

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:19

lol i know they are:p

but for the rest.... :'(

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:21

you missed at least 1 cebo song :P

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:32

I missed 15 : The never ending why
13. the cure - close to me

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:32

Ah okay so...

5. I'm not sure, Is it Holiday in Cambodia by The Dead Kennedys?

15. The Never-Ending Why - Placebo :D

23. Hypnotized By Jane - Cinema Bizarre XDD

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:35

15. yup :P

13. yup

5 yup :D

23 yup

Want me to post the answers to the others?

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:37

you may as well XD

I don't think there is anymore I know XDD

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:47

Ok then,

LAST ANSWERS THEN JADE YOU POST YOURS SINCE YOU HAVE ONE READY :P

1. For a price Id do about anything except pull the trigger for that Id need a pretty good cause > Queensryche - Revolution Calling

2. Basic instincts, social life paradoxes side by side don't submit to stupid rules be yourself and not a fool > Enigma - Push the limits

6. I see a river it's oceans that I want you have to give me everything everything's not enough > Depeche mode - I want it all

7. Fed up with your indigestion swallow words one by one your folks got high at a quarter to five don’t you feel you’re growing up undone. > The Ting Tings - Great DJ

9. Her fabulous invention, what strange imagination shown her glorious intentions, a sea of doubt beneath her own. > The birthday massacre - The dream

10. There's a cold wind out tonight the chill of distant eyes an orbit survey finds...your mind > Queensryche - I will remember

11. Juste un signe de toi me suffira et c'est comme ça et je m'ennuies déjà j'ai entendu toutes les églises sonner nous réveiller si fiers de rien > Indochine - Republika

12. A burst of speed is all I need to set me free a flagging start that stirs the heart to ecstasy > Judas Priest - All fired up

14. Tu étais sans doute mieux que la drogue plus brillante que la lumière plus permanente qu'un hiver tu étais tellement mieux... > Indochine - More

16. Once a while when your sorrows have a name and day is dark as night no remorse and no redemption > Kamelot - Ghost opera

20. Outrun the fight I used to hide in quiet places > The Gathering - Rollercoaster

21. Do you erase and replace what you're thinking do you erase and replace what you feel > Cinema Bizarre - Erase and Replace

22. corrosive tainted by my sin I'm spilling blood and I can hardly contain it > Static X - Push it

JohnnyHomicide
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 16:59

AAAAAAAnd my one XD

1. I'm the son of rage and love, the jesus of surburia, the bible of none of the above on a steady diet of soad pop and ritaline, no one ever died for my sins in hell, as far as I could tell.

2. Took her out, it was a friday night I wore colone to get the feeling right, we started making out, she took off my pants then I turned on the tv and thats about the time she walked away from me.

3. Please catch me now, I'm lying. You taugh me how, how it can feel like love, just catch your breath we'll dive in.

4. And if your heart stops beating, I'll be here wondering, did you get what deserve, the ending of your life and if you get to heaven, I'll be here waiting babe.

5. I'd rather fuck you then kiss you, but I won't press the issue, you know what I need is and you're never gonna be it.

6. Modern kids, future freaks, following media beats, everything on the screen, can't find a place, the computer eraced your heart.

7. I gotta take this moment just to push you down, spin you around with my foot on the back of your mouth, up on the curb with the pressure on your teeth, not gonna take this, not gonna take this!

8. J'ai demandé à la lune, Et le soleil ne le sait pas, Je lui ai montré mes brûlures, Et la lune s'est moquée de moi.

9. Bring your secrets to me, just give me your hands and I'll let you feel the wounds, they put in me. If you believe in me, how can I be dissolving? if you'd believe me, I'd tell you everything.

10.Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk? I didn't mean to call you that, I can't remember what was said, Or what you threw at me.

11. Moi, quand j'étais un adolescent, J'ai essayé les vêtements de ma mère, J'étais pourtant sûr que ça allait vous plaire, Et que tous les gens s'y habitueraient.

12. I feel you, your sun it shines, I feel you within mind, you take there, you take me where the kingdom comes.

13. What if I wanted to break? laugh it all off in your face, what would you do? what if I fell to the floor, couldn't take this anymore, what would you do?

14. On top of the world, you get nothing done. talk is cold and burns like the sun, can't you see these skys are breaking? cuz the top of the world is where I'm from.

15. I always want you when you're dreaming, because I know it's not of me, I smoke a dozen cancer sticks and imagine there are two or three ways to make you love me.

16. Just in case they're wondering, they've got us pinned terribly, They don't believe our love is real, 'Cause they don't know how real love feels.

17. Watch the stars turn you to nothing, now blush and smile as they whisk you away, part your lips abit more I'll swallow your fear, I will show you how all the bite marks impress a need to be here.

18.Love me cancerously, like a salt-sore soaked in the sea. "High-maintenance" means, you’re a gluttonous queen, narcissistic and mean.

19. He said, "who truly belongs here" "not I" she said, "I'll lie here with you" he knows no one shines forever they change with the weather.

20. I don't care if mondays blue, tuesdays grey and wednesday too, thrusday I don't about you, It's friday I'm in love, monday you could fall apart. tuesday, wednesday, break my heart, on thrusday doesn't even start, It's friday I'm in love.

21. I'm back in liverpool and everything seems the same, but I worked something out last night that changed this little boys brain, a small piece of advice that took 22 years in the make, and I will break it for you now, please learn from my mistakes.

22. Back to the street where we began, feeling as good as lovers can, you know, now we're feeling so good, thinking up things we shouldn't read, looks like the end of history as we know.

23. Time on your side that will never end, The most beautiful thing you can ever spend, But you work in a shirt with your nametag on it, Drifting apart like a plate tectonic.

24. Well we've all heard about how the guys in the band, Weren't the popular kids in school, And now you hate your parents, 'cause of the way you turned out, But in the end the blame's on you.

25. A parent walks in on child cutting themself, laughs and says, you're silly dear, you're only hurting yourself, so cut deep, but don't cut it all, are you listening?

Edited by JohnnyHomicide - 2/9/2009, 18:28

Hinahon
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 17:04

1 green day - jesus of suburbia

6 hotel persona feat brian molko - modern kids

8 indochine - j'ai demandé à la lune

11 indochine - playboy

12 depeche mode / placebo - i feel you

14 placebo - one of a kind

15 placebo - the movie on your eyelids

20 the cure - friday i'm in love

Morning-star
view post Posted on 2/9/2009, 17:18

haven't read amandine's post yet

1. Jesus of Suburbia
3. Blaqk Audio song... don't remember the title :(
4. My chemical Romance - Dead
5. Mindless Self Indulgence - Issues
8. Indochine- J'ai demandé à la lune
9. AFI - 37 mm
12. Placebo or Depeche Mode - I feel you
14. Placebo - One of a kind
17. AFI - Kiss and control
19. AFI - On the arrow (i knew it was AFI looked for the title, couldn't remember it )
20. The cure - Friday I'm in love

19 replies since 2/9/2009, 15:00   236 views