Placebo Freakshow Forum

Have something to say to Placebo?

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 08:35

Hey :)

Since i MAY have a chance to give something to the band since i'll be in the Placebo street team at the Lyon's gig, I thought I would do something for the forum.
Of course I can't tell you i'll see them for sure, but if i can I plan on giving them a "book" with things I did. Since it will also have things from the forum (site designs and everything) I thought I would do a lil part with stuff from the members.

So what I propose is:

I have to get the book "ready" to have it with me on November 7th.
So if you want to write a little note or letter to them, or give them a drawing or anything, PM me so I can give you my address.
Then, you send me your stuff and i'll put it in the forum part of the "book" with your Username and age for sure and name if you want.
So I would just need to know who wants to give them something.
Then just pm me telling me your age, username will be obvious and name (if you want it to appear).

One thing:
ON THE LETTERS DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR HOME ADDRESS IN CASE THE GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU SOMETHING TO THANK YOU. It's not sure they will, but if you leave your address, if they want too, they'll be able to do it.

I give you till the end of october to send me your stuff so don't forget to PM me quickly so I can put your name on a list and check when i'll get your stuff !

In the end, I won't be sure i'll be able to see them, but if I do, your stuff will be given to them at the same time as mine :)

Of course even though I think it's already obvious I will only accept things from people of the forum. So if you're not a member, register or then I'm sorry but I won't give it.
It would be already a big thing if I got to meet them so I want to keep this "chance" for the forum.

Morning-star
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 16:38

I find this extremely generous of you amandine!
I'm probably gonna try and send something :) if I'm going to have the courage to write things down :D
and i'm really really happy that you might have this opportunity :D

Hinahon
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 16:43

well really, i'm not sure but if i can have this chance, i want to share this with you guys
and that way we can show the guys that we're here for them ^^

don't be affraid to write or do something handmade whatever, sarah told me they love getting things, even more when it's handmade :)

Morning-star
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 20:42

cool!
I'll try to make something then :D :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 17:55

talking about my "book" for them
i'd need a title, the main page will be with "my" logo
do you guys have any ideas for a title?

dudn3000
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 18:53

too bad that the deadline is already so close, otherwhise I would have written something, but I understand if that's too close now, nevertheless, great you gave the forum members the opportunity ... when is the gig, btw?

Hinahon
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 19:01

you can try !
I need to finish the "book" to hand it to the guys (if i have the opportunity to see them) at the gig in Lyon so on November 7th

so you have like 2/3 weeks i just need to receive it on nov 6th worst case.

dudn3000
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 19:10

alright, that's really cool! then I'll try to write something because their music really helped me a lot! could you send me your adress as a pm or mail or whatever ... I just thought the concert was earlier ... but now I'm motivated ;)

oh, and a very nice "hi" from my roommate angie (she asked what I'm doing and I said surfing the forum and she said with whom I write and I told her and she said I should tell you "hi" from her so ... I did) *gg*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 19:14

of course i'll send you my address :)
I do go to gigs earlier (in 20 days) but I can be in the street team only in Lyon :)

Oh ! Hi then ^^
if she wants to join too, she'll be welcome ^^

dudn3000
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 19:20

okay, I'll wiat for your adress then

about angie, she said thank you and I try to convince her to join the forum too ... but she didn't listen to placebo before but of course I urge her to ;) no, she thinks that their music is fine but she's not SUCH a fan YET, I emphasize. I'll do my very best! *ggg*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 19:24

ohhh really, if she one day gets on there, we'll convert her ^^
i'm like THE converter, ask Jade and Danina, i converted them both kinda to a french rock band, singer of that french band being a friend of bri if not one of his best mates

dudn3000
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 19:31

sounds good, I'll try to get on here, maybe I'll show her the doku "care in the community" first, which is really cool, or some videos because she has to listen to their songs already, needless to say that they always run in my room!!! *gg*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 19:33

to me this documentary is awfully sad kinda
btw you can find it here available to download and other files too :)

dudn3000
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 19:51

but I think some parts are kinda funny ... well, we'll see ...
or maybe I show her some videos too, i just love pure morning or you don't care about us, or special needs! great work!!!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 7/10/2009, 20:26

show her taste in men
brian is orgasmic in it :P

66 replies since 4/10/2009, 08:35   402 views