Placebo Freakshow Forum

Shamila's around :)

« Older   Newer »
Shamila
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 13:11

Hello :)

My pseudo is Shamila, but you may also know me under the "Mila" or "Sasha" :) I'm 20 and I'm French, living in Paris. I've discover Placebo for about 6 years, with SWG, and since then I'm totally addicted to their music *O*
My favourite album has been for quite a long time BMM, but since a few month I just re-discover Placebo and all the old demos and I'm fond of it :wub:
I've been living very far from Europe for the last 13 years, so I didn't have the opportunity to see a gig until June, but now that I can I do the most I can :B):

Fanfictions are one of the more IMPORTANT thing in my life vv (I'm basically stick to my computer so... :pchug:) so you can also find me on the fanfictions communities like Suckerlove :D

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 13:14

welcome welcome ^^
I did have a few fanfics on Suckerlove too
but since it kinda died, it's been ages since i last browsed that website :(

Shamila
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 13:22

Yeah it like resuscitating now, but the fanfiction's section is always empty ιθ but we still have the LJ community :D love the crasy slashy girls there xD

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 13:23

to be honest i dropped all LJ myspace and everything XD
i'm just on forums now
plus i'm busy working on the website for this lil forum so i don't have much time to go to even more sites

Shamila
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 13:33

Oh ok ^^" well the problems mith LJs is that it take lot of time to follow all that happens, but I like it :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 13:36

i already have a hard time following City from time to time so... XD
i'm too distracted
i'm on photoshop or doing web most of the time and then i check a blog about make up (my other addiction after placebo) so yeah i'm easily distracted

Shamila
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 13:42

Yeah I totally understand that xD I'm the kind of person who have like dozens of urgent things to do (like homework >.>) and spend hours on websites like "Fuck My Life" or on a blog with the worst names ever or some stuff like that... The internet will kill me some day x__x

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 13:49

hahahaha XD
sometimes I do waste my time on VDM ou FML too xD
but this forum is like my 2nd home so...

Shamila
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 14:00

Yeah I know what you mean ^^ I'm on a forum for about 2 years and a half, and it's juste like MY world you now ? I've some of my best friends on it, and it's really the support of one part of my life ^^ Some people just don't understand that, but fuck them all lmao xD

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 14:02

yeah fuck them all XD
all the people on here Danina, Jade, Kayleigh, Sari...
they're all my friends even if as for now I have met only Kay
but they're way more worth it than some people i met in "real life"

Shamila
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 14:06

Yeah ! I mean lots of people who don't understand just think that because it's virtual it's not "real" or less "real" than irl, and I think that sucks ! 'Cause even if you don't see the person in blood and flesh, you learn to know her/him in a different way !

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 14:08

yeah and after all there is still a real person behind the computer screen
can't wait to see you and street team with you :P

Shamila
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 14:10

Street Team will be awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome *O* I'm so excited !!! *bounces around*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 14:13

me too !!!! I can't wait !!!!
do you already know when we're suposed to meet up? XD i need to see if i go by train or if i ask my parents to drive me there x)

Shamila
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 14:41

I have no idea Oo I suppose we'll be meeting in front of the concert hall but Sarah will soon tell us :)

22 replies since 21/10/2009, 13:11   233 views