Placebo Freakshow Forum

Antwerp - 6/12/2009

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 11/12/2009, 16:25

As I said, I won't do a full review because i can't. Blame me for this, but I so live the present moment that then i'm just not capable to write what happened during it, even though it would be carved in my memory and stuff.
So I'll basically talk about the few things that happened that are really special.

I already talked about what happened with the guy from Silversun Pickups in the other reviews thread. But with Placebo, funny stuff happened too.
First with Bill, my friend made a banner saying "Bill, Smile" they smiled at him and made him signs so he would smile back, and he did yet shook his head like "No I'm not going to smile !" yet he was already smiling so fail xD

Then Brian... erm... ok... my fail... and kinda a bit Brian's... but epic moment of laughter... :lmao:
It was St Nicolas in Belgium, and it's mainly on that day that they give presents and stuff, not really on Xmas day. So Brian started wishing us a "Fucking happy st Nicolas" then he started ranting about the fact that st Nicolas is red and stuff (didn't really get it, i was like wtf did he go to Amsterdam before the gig and smoked pot?). Then he was like: "You know, this year I've been a verrrryyyyyy naughty boy ! Who wants to come backstage and hit me with a stick?"
So I quickly screamed "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!" raising my hand like mad... and Brian looked in my direction... I looked around to see where he was looking... I saw that at that very second, I was the only one with my hand up XD apparently people didn't understand straight away XD
so yeah, fail xD

then the gig was awesome ! so pics and videos in the appropriate threads ^^

Then after the gig, with my friends, we went to the backstage zone to see if we could see them.
And at one point, we saw Bill ^^ so we screamed his name and he came to us. So I asked him if he could give my project to the guys (I'm an ass I should have said "this is for you all 6" since he's also in it) and he said "Yes sure" and took it. Then he signed autographs for us and I feel so stupid that I didn't think about asking him to take a pic with him :( but well i'll probably see him again later on). But he was so nice to us !!! And then he headed back to the tour bus with my project under one arm and his luggage in his other hand.

Oh btw ! I got one of Stef's picks ^^

So pics of what doesn't go to the band pictures:

Stef's pick, that I put a hole in so I could wear it as a pendant:

Bill's Autograph: (he signs William, as his real name)

So yeah that was a nice gig and I was there with amazing people ! Camilla, Aloyse, Stephane... I can't wait to see them on wednesday for Expatriate's gig in Paris !!!!!

Morning-star
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 12:00

OMG!

it's so great you gave your project directly to bill!!!! :)
wohoooo!
*is so happy for ya*

Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 12:02

now i'm like going to wear Stef's pick everyday xD

I just hope one day i'll get one from Brian. But since we chatted with a technician, hopefully at a gig later on i'll be able to ask him if he could give me one at the end of the gig

And yeah I tell you, Bill is like the nicest guy ever!
Plus he's so cute with his glasses ! *turning into a Bill fan*

Morning-star
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 20:09

lol :P
well... I'm sure Bri wouldn't mind if you also liked Bill, no? :)
you're lucky to have Stef's thingy :P ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 20:13

well I like Bill, but not in the same way :P
Brian it's just something else

yeaaaah i can't stop wearing his pick *_*

4 replies since 11/12/2009, 16:25   35 views