Placebo Freakshow Forum

good evening ladies and gentlemen

« Older   Newer »
specialdreams
view post Posted on 11/12/2009, 20:05

hello everyone! my name is krisi and i've just found my way to this wonderful place :D

i'm 21 and everything you really need to know about me is that i love music and words. meaning i spent my days listening to music, reading and writing. well, the latter if the muses are actually present at work for once. they are slackers, i tell you *starts humming slackerbitch*

anyway. any questions? just ask them because i kind of suck at introducing myself.

:zzz: (<-- omg how cute is that smiley?)

oh and since of course i JUST saw that one...here we go

How did you get into placebo and what makes them appealing to you?: ugh..i don't even know. been listening to them on and off for yours and really got into them when battle for the sun came out. love the music, love the lyrics, love brian's voice
Favorite songs or album: hm album is hard and my all time favourite songs are:
special needs
kings of medicine
follow the cops back home
meds
commercial for levi
drag
Gig attendance: was at the gig in vienna on the 17th november

Hinahon
view post Posted on 11/12/2009, 20:09

OMG special needs lover !! me too !!!
Welcome here :) Hope you'll have fun with us.

Julia (dudn3000) was in Vienna too ^^

specialdreams
view post Posted on 11/12/2009, 20:11

yes omg i love that song so much! i'm actually playing with the idea of getting two tattoos, one saying "special needs" the other "special dreams" hm we'll see....

i'm sure i will :) how could i not? ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 11/12/2009, 20:16

well I have a plan of tattoo too, but the line will be "coming up for air"

specialdreams
view post Posted on 11/12/2009, 20:44

that sounds great! but i need the money ect for it first. meh

Morning-star
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 11:15

hey you!
welcome! :D
it's great to see a new face around here... though I have the feeling I might have seen you before on another forum :o *scratches head*
anyway... the idea is: WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
*throws a party in your honor*

dudn3000
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 13:43

Hey Hey! Welcome!

Someone from Austria as well! Veeery cool! Finally, thought I was the only one! ;)
Okay, in order that the others can follow us, I'll just continue in English, alright?
So, where are you from exactly?
And of course, how did you like the gig in Vienna? I thought it was just awsome!!!!

Oh, and by the way, I love writing too ...
AND I love the "Velvet Goldmine" quote in your signature! One of my all time favourite movies!! ;)

specialdreams
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 22:46

hiya everyone and thanks :))))

@dudn i'm from graz and you? always nice to see fellow austrians around! though a rare thing to happen XD the gig was absolutely amazing!!!! i wish i could go back in time and kind of relive it :)

it is one of my favourite quotes. the movie is full of awesome quotes though i think

Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 22:58

"give a man a mask and he'll tell you the truth"

Morning-star
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 23:00

that one's from O. Wilde! ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 12/12/2009, 23:05

yeah but it's in Velvet goldmine too ^^

dudn3000
view post Posted on 13/12/2009, 09:56

I'm from Bad Ischl ... well, we moved to Bad Goisern last year, but I'm still most of the time in Bad Ischl ...
Yeah, the gig was AMAZING!!!! Soo cool, and yeah, reliving it would be the best! *g*

specialdreams
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 15:34

ah i wish they'd play in austria again very very soon *g* though the stadthalle was packed! brian speaking german was awesome though

dudn3000
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 18:54

That was the greatest thing ever! and he was good!!!!! I just knew that Stef could speak German rather good ... but I thought that they greeted the audience rather late ... it was after 9 songs I think ... I started to get a bit disappointed ... but the German greeting was the best and washed everythign else away ... *ggg*

specialdreams
view post Posted on 14/12/2009, 18:56

yes! i mean i'm an english major and a lot of the time i prefer english to german, but it was just a real nice surprise. but you were right, it was real late. i was already starting to think he wouldn't talk to the audience at all!

30 replies since 11/12/2009, 20:05   196 views