Placebo Freakshow Forum

Placebo Freakshow Summer Project., Finding a way to be with Placebo without going to fests.

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 15/4/2010, 17:27

Hey guys...

When I learnt about the french date and saw that anyway I wouldn't be able to go, I thought about making a Placebo project instead. To be "with" them by the mind if not physically...

Then I thought we could make it half online half IRL (in real life). I mean I have at least a friend that i should see sometimes this summer that loves Placebo. And all of you could do something on your own, or with other friends that love Placebo too.
And then we could make a part online so then it would link all of us :)

The thing is...
I don't really have a idea of what to do... :(

So...

1) Do you like the idea and would you like to take part in it (we'll decide later how we'll organize it)
2) What should the project be? Maybe it could be a cool idea to have like a theme every week or so (like one week do drawings, or stuff based on a member, or on a color... or a song... anything). But yeah what could it be?
3) then if we do this... would you like it if I or anyone else would try to send a message to their staff (by facebook and stuff) or directly to their manager to tell them about that and see if we couldn't find a way to send it to them, or give it to them. If I'd have the money, i'd be ready to go to London for at least a couple of days to bring it directly to their management if they agree with it.

So yeah what do you think?

Hinahon
view post Posted on 5/5/2010, 15:12

After thinking about this again, I thought, maybe:

Why not create a Fanzine? ^^
It could be fun to do and we could then create a group on facebook to show it and maybe get more people that way :)

Morning-star
view post Posted on 6/5/2010, 08:11

I really like the idea, and I am gonna try to do my best to participate :P
though I suck at drawing ^^ I'll have to find something else :)

dudn3000
view post Posted on 6/5/2010, 14:05

sounds cool, but what would we have to do there???

cause I'm also not very good at drawing ...
oh, and Danina, I liked the card you sent me for christmas very much so I wouldn't say you suck at drawing ...

Hinahon
view post Posted on 6/5/2010, 16:01

we could do articles like sum up interviews we read, we could make a part with questions we'd like the guys to answer like ask members what they would like them to answer
and mayber make a part thing where someone would imagine the answers the guys would give
then create a game part and such stuff, all ideas are welcome i don't want to be the only one to propose things
we would all participate in it and in the end you'd have to send me everything so then i'll arrange it to make it as a PDF file :)

dudn3000
view post Posted on 6/5/2010, 19:48

sounds cool, hope I've got the time to do that ... when do we want to do it??? :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 6/5/2010, 19:53

anytime I mean we can do this all over summer for the first issue and then go on when we have time, or quicker if we have more time

Morning-star
view post Posted on 7/5/2010, 07:55

alright, that sounds great! I like all the things you suggested amandine ... for the sections

and Julia it took me ages to make the card unfortunately :P

Hinahon
view post Posted on 7/5/2010, 09:49

I thought about something:

We should make it like "safe" i mean no sex or anything that could offense them... cause if we work well on it and think our work is worth it, why not send it to their manager or to the website?
then if we want to add a fic with sex or mentioning cody or anything that could offense them, we could easily do a lil "bonus" aside that we wouldn't send them but that would be here for the fans :)

what do you guys think?

Morning-star
view post Posted on 9/5/2010, 22:36

I perfectly agree
it should be funny and well done, and not perverse.
I mean yeah we like being perverts :P but that is none of their business ^^ I think it could be offensive
so yup I'm 100% agreeing with you

dudn3000
view post Posted on 10/5/2010, 10:52

^^ yeah me too .... and besides, you don't know who reads that, so I think it would be better to keep it safe ;)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/5/2010, 12:38

yup yup ;)
But yeah there are things to be done to make it fun ^^

Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/5/2010, 16:55

yup, indeed! ^^
I'm gonna get started on things after the exams... :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 10/5/2010, 17:07

we should need to plan a bit first what we want to put up and what everyone wants to do

13 replies since 15/4/2010, 17:27   113 views