Placebo Freakshow Forum

Brian Molko To Perform At A Free Concert in Belgium

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 30/6/2010, 18:36

Brian Molko has been invited to perform at a special FREE concert to be held in Brussels, Belgium on the 3rd July to help celebrate the countries 12th Presidency of the European Council.

The climax of the evening will see Brian perform two very special songs alongside the Belgian orchestra Prova Symphonica, conducted by Michel Bisceglia.

I ♥ EU told PLACEBOWORLD,

"It will be a massively colourful spectacle featuring a superb range of Belgian and international artists, livened up further by some exceptional visual effects and pyrotechnics.

It will take place on the Place du Luxembourg and the Esplanade of the European Parliament in Brussels. This is a symbolic choice of venue, for the European Parliament stands for debate and democracy in Europe. Members of the public are invited to throng to the venue in great numbers to experience an unforgettable evening".

Entrance to the I ♥ EU show is free of charge and the proceedings will begin at 10 p.m (Local Time)

For our French speaking fans you can read more about the show ICI

Free gig? even if it's only 2 songs I wish i was in Brussels...

Morning-star
view post Posted on 1/7/2010, 12:56

I'm gonna try to go :o but it all depends on buses/subways and when they'll stop working to see if I'm going to be able to get back to Sara's place (the house I'm keeping in Bruxelles)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/7/2010, 16:25

If you're going please take pics for meeeee
it's just impossible for me to go, not when it's in two days and i'm so far away
trains would be way too expensive :(

Morning-star
view post Posted on 1/7/2010, 18:59

I know!
I'll try and go, I can promise that! I'm going to check tomorrow if it is possible, and see if there aren't special buses for the occassion ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 1/7/2010, 19:40

and if you can go and wait a bit for him in the end, get him to sign a paper or anything for me please xD

Morning-star
view post Posted on 1/7/2010, 21:55

I have to see first if I'll be able to get back during the night ^^ and if I'm there I'll try to take as many pics as I can, and well... I'll try to see if i'll be able to wait and stuff :)
I'd really really like to go!

Hinahon
view post Posted on 3/7/2010, 19:55

not 100% sure
but you can probably watch the streaming here: www.eutrio.be/multimedia
it's actually working since it's the dance thing, but i dunno if they'll broadcast the gig

6 replies since 30/6/2010, 18:36   47 views