Placebo Freakshow Forum

PLACEBO REVEAL 'BATTLE FOR THE SUN : REDUX EDITION'

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 14/7/2010, 19:51

When an unprecedented idea was conceived by PLACEBO, it seemed perfectly natural that they would be the first band to lovingly produce an album which goes way beyond the normal imagination restrictions of other creations, combining various elements to make a new release that is definitely that extra bit special.

PLACEBOWORLD is excited to announce the September 2010 release of a very beautiful new album

BATTLE FOR THE SUN : REDUX EDITION

Wrapped in a slipcase featuring brand new artwork, the Redux Edition combines all of the following:

Original 13 Track ‘Battle For The Sun’ Album

10 track BONUS DISC that includes new & reworked tracks, including the 2010 studio recording of the track TRIGGER HAPPY HANDS

An exclusive ATTICUS T-Shirt that has been designed by PLACEBO, and comes vacuum packed inside the Redux Edition Slipcase

Hand written liner notes by Brian Molko

The new BATTLE FOR THE SUN : REDUX EDITION is available for Pre-Order now, and the first 1500 orders will get the added bonus of receiving a beautiful Art Print of the original sketch of the Trigger Happy Hands T-shirt ‘Clown Image’.

All Fans ordering via the PLACEBOWORLD Pre-Order page will get very special reduced postage costs, and the package will be sent international 'signed for' mail!

I already ordered this xD

Tshirt:

Bonus disk
Track Listing

1. Trigger Happy Hands

2. Monster Truck

3. Breathe Underwater (Slow)

4. Unisex

5. Because I Want You (Redux)

6. Blind (Redux)

7. Drag (Redux)

8. Twenty Years (Redux)

9. Soulmates (Redux)

10. Trigger Happy Hands (Buffalo Daughter remix)

PRICE: AROUND 25£

Edited by Hinahon - 14/7/2010, 22:41

Morning-star
view post Posted on 16/7/2010, 18:00

it's not that expensive actually :)
I like the t-shirt!!! ^^

Hinahon
view post Posted on 16/7/2010, 18:02

yes !! and since it's out only in september in some countries like in france, it's not debited right now ^^

2 replies since 14/7/2010, 19:44   97 views