Placebo Freakshow Forum

Hopeless's introduction

« Older   Newer »
Hopeless
view post Posted on 24/11/2010, 22:37

Well..I guess I should introduce myself too:D...First: hello to everybody,my name is Iulia and I am from Romania...I know that you probaly heard a lot of bad things of this fucking country,I hate it too you know...stupidness is very popular but fortunately I'm not definitely one of them,thanks God! I have to add that too that I am a very but very big dreamer:D. Hugs to everyone >:D<

ADMIN : Cut from another member's introduction to create your own introduction thread

Edited by Hinahon - 24/11/2010, 22:52

Hinahon
view post Posted on 24/11/2010, 22:49

Hello Iulia, welcome !! please make your own thread so we can chat and spam with you ^^
I'm pretty sure Danina will ask where in Romania you're from since she's from there too :D

EDIT : Moved it ^^
Again Welcome !!!
Hope you'll like it here and if you write/read roleplays or fanfics, feel free to browse, read and post in the sections :D

Morning-star
view post Posted on 25/11/2010, 21:10

hahaha :)

welcome fellow Romanian :) bine ai venit.

How old are you Iulia?

and I agree, i've recently met one of the "europarlamentari" coming from Romania. He was ok, but his entourage were horribly stupid. There was a small discussion about gay people that just wanted me kick them in the ass, and also so many many many ... many other things that showed how idiot they were. I really don't understand how those people rule the country or have the slightest influence in it.

oh yes, where are ya from indeed?

2 replies since 24/11/2010, 22:37   33 views