Placebo Freakshow Forum

Secret Easter Bunny

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 4/2/2011, 18:44

Hey ^^

As we made last year, let's exchange packets and be Secret easter bunnies !

As last year again, it would be basically make a little packet, can be anything as long as there is a little package ^^
you can make some things (handmade things are really cool cause it has personality).

Now this thread:
Say here if you want to be in or not and send your address to the other admin (morningstar) as she said she would take care of it. She will then mix up the adresses and send you back the address of the person you'll send it to.
Also, share with us a list of what you like and don't like so we can know a bit what to send you ^^

Of course as last year, if you want to send to more than one person because you like someone else and that you would like to send them a packet, just ask Danina and she will give you the addresses you need if she has them :)

Edited by Hinahon - 4/2/2011, 19:16

Hinahon
view post Posted on 4/2/2011, 19:15

of course i'm in :P
Danina I think you have my address, worse case i'll re send it to you :P

Like:
- Placebo
- Expatriate
- colors: black, dark red, purple, white.
- buddhas (though only the slim ones like that one: www.buddha.gr/buddha.jpg )
- japanese
- foreign languages
- funny special pens (glitters, metalic, anything out of the ordinary stuff)
- kinda goth stuff
- jigsaws and other games
- oh and sudoku too xD
- badges
- cooking, especially when it's cakes, muffins... all those things :D
-logic games like those sorts: it's in french but it's just to see the kind of stuff, basically it's a board that you fill with the infos you get while reading the little story lines http://homeomath.imingo.net/logigram.htm

Dislike:
- Muse, Justin Bieber, Tokio Hotel... all that kind of stuff
- pink
- liquorice
- cute stuff with kittens, too boring unless they are like cartoon emo or punk kittens but not real furry kittens in pics and stuff
- crosswords ._.
- i'm really picky on classical music and stuff...

can't see anything else as for now.
for the one that will get me, if you want to know if i like something i didn't mention here (i just can't put all the things i love in the world) try asking Danina and Jade since they're probably the ones that knows me the most

Edited by Hinahon - 6/2/2011, 00:27

Burger Queen
view post Posted on 7/2/2011, 18:26

I'd like to be in but I really suck in doing handmade things -_-

Morning-star
view post Posted on 7/2/2011, 20:04

hey! you made the thread before I did :P GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr!!! i have internet trouble and uni started, so... GRRRRR!!!
i'll make my llist of likes and dislikes

oh... btw... you don't neccessarily have to make something special as a gift. For example a drawing counts as well, or last year I think I bought a pair of earrings and stuff like that (not to expensive, but which can still be nice and make the person happy)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 7/2/2011, 20:11

i just started it because PFWW started theirs to have time to plan :P
yeah everything is alright, as long as it's made/bought/packed with heart :P

Burger Queen
view post Posted on 7/2/2011, 20:19

Ok then... I'm in :)

I just have to think about what I like and dislike and i'll tell you later. I'm going to pm Morning Star ^^

Burger Queen
view post Posted on 8/2/2011, 13:02

So here is what I like:
- Placebo
- Indochine
- Kaamelott
- Disney stuff
- Claude Monet
- Stephen King
- Color: black, purple
- all kind of candies and chocolate
- shower or bath stuff
- make-up
- candles

What I dislike:
- jewels
- all other colors
- rap, funk, R&B, disco, danse music etc etc
- cinnamon
- modern art (don't know if you understand what I mean)

I'm not a vegetarian and I have no allergy. I'm not difficult to please so everything would be fine ^^ If I've forgotten something, I will add it.

I'm happy to participate. It will be my first time :)

Hinahon
view post Posted on 8/2/2011, 13:26

YAY !! can't wait to know who i'll have :P i'll try to get others to participate - like Julia, Jade;..

Morning-star
view post Posted on 11/2/2011, 11:41

- Muse
- Placebo
- earrings!!!!!! (it's a sort of obsession.. i just love earrings)
- necklaces
- books!!!! (I read a lot of different genres, so I can't point out one specifically, because it all depends on the mood I'm in)
- purple
- green
- coffee
- Van Gogh
- scarfs

Dislikes:

Actually there aren't many things that I don't actually like, because I try to keep an open mind and try out a lot of stuff.
- Techno, dance
- hello kitty.... actually I like hello kitty, i find it cute, but I find upsetting the countless hello kitty products that are on the market.

And I can't think of anything else right now, I'll try to add things on the list if they pop in my mind :)

8 replies since 4/2/2011, 18:44   70 views