Placebo Freakshow Forum

10/08/2011: Expect new stuff soon

« Older   Newer »
Morning-star
view post Posted on 10/8/2011, 16:52 by: Morning-star

as I told you I am highly motivated to try and bring more people by any means, but this would imply that we need to be more active ourselves :P people are not attracted by a forum on which it hasn't been posted for months :)

For the download section I don't really have any new or old material except the albums. I don't even have articles anymore. I know I'm a really bad fan, but I still have my pictures on photobucket though I think everyone has them or has seen them since they are really old ones.

I am in love with the beginner pack thingy ^^ I find it perfect to be honest. And I guess if I had kept in touch with people from the AFI board or sth I could have tried to convert them...

For the bios, I still have Stefan's one that I made at some point but I guess it needs to be updated.

For the blog and reviews maybe we could do that when the new album/ tour is launched?

Unfortunately my online social life has decreased a lot and I don't really post on forums anymore, exept here on the official placebo one but if I get on another forum one day I'll surely post a link to ours ^^ As for flyers, if we make some I'll post them around Bruxelles i guess :D

I just got back from work so i'm kinda brainless but if something else pops up in my head don't worry I'll share it. ^^

2 replies since 10/8/2011, 07:01   272 views