Placebo Freakshow Forum

SINGLE'S VIDEO PREMIERE ON SONY PLAYSTATION & VIDZONE

« Older   Newer »
Hinahon
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 15:05

SINGLE'S VIDEO PREMIERE ON SONY PLAYSTATION & VIDZONE

PLACEBO have joined together with SONY PlayStation and VIDZONE for PS3 and PSP (Via Remote Play), for the exclusive premiere of the videos for their new singles 'The Never-Ending Why' and 'Ashtray Heart'.

Fans in the UK can watch the premiere of ‘The Never-Ending Why’ on:

Wednesday 19th August at 2pm (GMT / BST)

Directed by Champagne Valentine, the video is a based around a semi-surreal narrative mixing Asian styled puppet animation with hyper coloured 3D design.

Fans in Australia, France, Germany, Italy & Spain; can watch the premiere of ‘Ashtray Heart’ on:

Wednesday 19th August at 2pm (GMT / BST)

Directed by Robert Chandler, the kaleidoscopic and effervescent video contains state-of-the-art data-moshing techniques that combine to produce spectacular results!

The VidZone Exclusives will run for 48 Hours.

If you don’t have the VidZone application on your PS3, you can download it for free from the PlayStation Store!

If you don’t have a PlayStation3 or PSP, why not find a friend who does and get everyone round for a PLACEBO party and watch the incredible new video together!

Don’t worry if you are unable to watch either video during the VidZone Premiere, as they will be available to watch on PLACEBOWORLD at 2pm (GMT) this Friday 21st August.

Hinahon
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 17:04

Ashtray Heart Video:

It's hard to say whether i like it or not
I LOVE how Brian looks in it, but i find the video kinda... cheap... i mean the effects... they look like they took 5min to do on photoshop... I would have liked something that looked more elaborated i guess... I just feel this one is just made like "this wasn't even supposed to be a placebo song so let's do shit with it" yet almost the whole world get this as a single
i think the whole ashtray heart "almost sold it wasn't going to be a placebo song" thing is shit, if it's nearly not placebo, why the fuck do we get it as a single?

Hinahon
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 20:11

After a "I listen to a Placebo song while being high on crack" (credit to Jade for that one XD)
a baaaaaaad tim burton copy video

Never Ending Why

Finally, fuck me I prefer Ashtray Heart, too bad the song annoys me

2 replies since 18/8/2009, 15:05   13 views